Apartment and Community Amenities | Cedar Bend Apartments | Concord Rents | Concord Management | ConcordRents.com
- Clubhouse with Wi-Fi Cafe
- Business Center
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Dog Park
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Covered Parking Rentals Available
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Ground-Floor Private Entry
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner and Gas Heat
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Window Coverings
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Water/Sewer Included
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required.
- DOWNTOWN GRAND BLANC is home to many options for shopping, dining, and home to seasonal events.
- COURTLAND CENTER MALL, located at the intersection of Court Street and Center Road in Burton, Michigan, is a single level enclosed shopping center featuring national retail shopping.
- Equipped with a pavilion - complete with picnic tables, electricity and grills, permanent restroom facilities, a fenced play structure, tennis and basketball courts, and a baseball diamond, RUST PARK offers something for everyone.
- Enjoy walking trails, pavilions, and soccer fields at CREASEY BICENTENNIAL PARK.
- PHYSICIANS PARK boasts a fenced play structure and swing area, permanent restroom facility, large gazebo with picnic tables and electricity, grills and a walking path. In the winter, weather permitting, an ice-skating rink is formed over the large grassy area of the park.
- GRAND BLANC TOWNSHIP WATER is purchased from Genesee County. Genesee County purchases their water from the City of Detroit which is piped to us from the Detroit Water and Sewer Department Lake Huron water treatment plant. No Grand Blanc Township Residents receive water from the City of Flint.